How about a FREE local beer festival? Tom and Dan from the popular local podcast A Mediocre Time With Tom and Dan are putting on the Bad at Business Beerfest on Saturday November 22 at Johnny's Fillin Station. How can it be free you ask? We spoke with Tom this week and he said that "The whole point when we started this was to show that you can put on a free beer fest for people.... We have a good size audience but small overhead so it allows us to do things a little different."
The first 500 people will receive a Tom and Dan 4oz sampling mug and wristband FOR FREE. Event will be limited to 500 for the craft beer tasting. Those 500 people can sample beer from all the craft breweries involved in the event. Some of those breweries like Crooked Can Brewing and Mike Wallace's Ten10 aren't even open yet so its a great opportunity to try some new local beers!
Here are some additional details on the tasting.....
* The Beerfest is from 2 to 4 pm on Saturday November 22
* Only the first 500 people in line will be able to get the sampling cups and wristbands to sample beer.
* First 200 people in line will also receive a new Tom and Dan car magnet for FREE.
* All craft draft beers at Johnny’s Beer Shack are $3.
* NO DRINKING ND DRIVING! The festival has partnered with Lyft and if you use the promo code LYFTOFF1 – new users get a FREE ride up to $25!
Orlando Beer Blog
Our goal is to provide you with the latest on where to enjoy craft beer in Orlando.