|Orlando Beer Guide||
Red Cypress Brewery Now Open
Red Cypress Brewery added to the growing number of breweries in central Florida this month with the opening of its new 15 BBL brewhouse in Winter Springs. Here are some facts on the new brewery and taproom...
- 15BBL brewhouse with 30BBL tanks.
- New location can produce over 10,000 barrels a year
- Canning line in the future
- Draft Distribution set for Jan 1, 2016 ( Brown Distributing)
- UCF Alumni owned (Ryan Parker)
- Garrett Ward is Red Cypress Brewing's head brewer
- Dr. Phillips Grad
- Formerly of Cask & Larder
- Andrea Bernardo is Taproom Manager
- UCF Alumni (Rosen
- Andrea managed tour program at Tröeg’s and was then the Beer Curator over at Widmer
- Taproom can seat over 140 inside and another 40 outside
- Full hours now but Grand Opening is November 14 & 15.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Orlando Beer Blog
Our goal is to provide you with the latest on where to enjoy craft beer in Orlando.