There are two noteworthy events happening this week at Oblivion Taproom that we wanted to let you know about... Wednesday Night will feature four Cask & Larder beers paired with four bites from Oblivion's Chef Bill in the latest addition of "Beer and Bites". The beers will include....
• Tomoka Almond Stout
• Lineage Ethiopian Gold Ale
• Dubbel Trubbel
• Red Drum Ale
And if that's not enough, Oblivion was also lucky enough to get the privilege of hosting one of only three events in Florida by The Bruery! Beers on tap for Thursday nights very special tap takeover will include.....
• Grey Monday (19.2% Imperial Stout)...
• Bottleworks XII (8% Imperial Witbier)
• Bourbon Barrel Aged 5 Golden Rings (16.2% Belgian Strong)
• Shegöat (8.7% Weizenbock)
• Mischief (8.5% Belgian Strong)
• Sour In The Rye (7.8% Wild Ale)
• Humulus Lager (7.2% India Pale Lager)
• Oude Tart (7.5% Flanders Red Ale)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Orlando Beer Blog
Our goal is to provide you with the latest on where to enjoy craft beer in Orlando.